This Policy is developed in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine, in particular, Law of Ukraine “On protection of personal data” dated 01.06.2010 No 2297-VI (hereinafter – the “Law”), and the requirements of international rules, including the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”).
The Company has the right to amend the Policy at any time without a separate notification of such changes, indicating the date of the revision of the Policy.
This Policy does not apply to any other Internet resources. In case when the website www.schneider-group.org (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") contains links to other web resources and social networks, the protection of personal data on such resources is governed by separate regulations/ policies that are not related with this Policy.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
In accordance with art. 2 of Law and p. (2) art. 4 of GDPR, processing of personal data includes collecting, registration, accumulating, storing, adapting, changing, renewal, usage and distribution (sale, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of personal data, including the usage of information (automated) systems.
Personal data – information or collection of information about individuals that are identified, or may be specifically identified. Personal data may include name, surname, date of birth, address, e-mail address, telephone number, education, place of job, position and other identifying information.
In view of this, in order to provide qualitative services and taking into account and respecting privacy, the Company processes the following personal data: full name, name of the company you represent, position, e-mail address, telephone number, gender and primary language. The specified personal data may be provided to the Company:
- when you fill out forms on the Site;
- as a result of your sending letters with requests to the e-mail address of the Company/ Company employees;
- during your visit to the Site (the means used for this purpose provide the Company with technical information, for example, about the IP address).
The Company has the right to process other personal data if you voluntarily give your consent.
WHY DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
The processing of your personal data is carried out in order to:
- send out news that you have agreed to receive;
- send invitations to events that interest/ may interest you;
- contact you to resolve your requests;
- take the necessary actions in other cases when you consent to the processing of personal data.
WHAT ARE THE GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
The legal ground for the processing of personal data by the Company is your full, direct and unquestionable consent. Accordingly, personal data can be used by the Company only after you have given permission for the processing of such data by filling out the registration form. For this purpose, along with the windows for entering personal data, the Company places a separate window for providing consent with the Company's Policy. After reading the Policy, you must agree to the use of personal data by clicking on the appropriate button (For example, "I agree to the processing of personal data").
If you agree to receive marketing mailings from the Company with information about the Company's activities, as well as the services offered, you must provide the Company with additional consent to the processing of your personal data for this purpose. You have the right to contact the Company at any time with a request to stop marketing mailings to you.
If you do not provide the Company with consent to the processing of your personal data, the Company will not be able to provide you with the necessary services/ send you invitations to events, and you will not be able to attend our events and receive information from us in accordance with your fields of activity.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
If the Company processes your personal data, you have the right to:
- know about the sources of collection, the location of your personal data, the purpose of their processing;
- receive information about the conditions for providing access to personal data, in particular information about third parties to whom personal data is transferred;
- access your personal data;
- receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases provided by law, an answer about whether your personal data is being processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data;
- submit a reasoned claim with an objection to the processing of your personal data (considered no more than 30 calendar days);
- make a reasoned demand to change or delete your personal data, if this data is processed illegally or are unreliable (considered no more than 30 calendar days);
- protect your personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as protection from providing information that is unreliable or dishonors honor, dignity and business reputation;
- file complaints about the processing of your personal data to the Verkhovna Rada Commissioner for Human Rights or to the court;
- apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on the protection of personal data;
- enter reservations regarding the limitation of the right to process your personal data when giving consent;
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
GUARANTEES REGARDING STORAGE AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company guarantees that all necessary measures are taken to protect and avoid unauthorized distribution of personal data.
We use reasonable security measures to protect data under our control from loss, misuse or modification. We protect all information disclosed to us by clients in accordance with security and confidentiality standards. We also use technical measures (such as SSL encryption) to guarantee safety of data.
All files with personal data are stored on the Company's server. Access to encrypted personal data is provided to those Company’s employees who directly provide the user with additional information on the Company’s services and products, and provide answers for user’s/visitor’s requests. Such employees are warned about responsibility for the unauthorized distribution of personal data. Disciplinary penalties are applied to employees who violated this Policy or were found guilty for personal data disclosure.
In case of personal data unauthorized disclosure/distribution threat, you will be notified of such a threat and measures the protection of personal data, which will be taken by the Company.
The Company guarantees that your personal data will not be transferred to third parties (unless previously agreed with you). The exception is the provision of personal data in the event that the Company receives an official legal request from state authorities authorized to collect such information.
STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is stored for the period of time necessary for their use, which must be determined by the purpose of use, in particular, but not exclusively, the period of service provision. Personal data is completely deleted after the expiration of the legal storage period from all storages on which it was stored.
After the expiration of the legal storage period (end of cooperation, termination of contracts), all personal data must be deleted from all media as soon as possible, but no longer than within 10 calendar days.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
In case of additional questions, remarks, complaints, please contact the e-mail: [email protected] or send a letter to the address: 04050, Ukraine, Kyiv, 12 Yuriia Illenka St.
The redaction is as of April 29, 2022.