Are you starting a business in a new jurisdiction and have not found a CEO yet? Or you want to unburden your CEO from administrative tasks and free up his resources for business development?
SCHNEIDER GROUP’s Interim Management service will help you ensure business continuity and development in a new market. We will provide reliable highly qualified interim General Directors who will:
- take over the management of the subsidiary in full compliance with the policies and rules of the head office,
- organize uninterrupted document flow,
- ensure timely preparation of mandatory reporting and become your representative with local authorities,
- carry out the restructuring process.
The service is available both in the absence of GD, when the SCHNEIDER GROUP employee is the sole executive body acting according to the parent company’s guidelines, or in the second GD option, which covers administrative tasks, while the actual management of the company is carried out by the main General Director.
What roles can be entrusted to an interim manager
Interim General Director:
- Signs documents, submits tax and customs declarations,
- Represents the company in local authorities,
- Opens bank accounts, manages them and organizes payments.
Advantages of Interim Management:
- You need a specialist as soon as possible,
- Cost reduction (payment for actual time worked or fixed rate),
- Full transparency for the parent company,
- Business continuity in crisis situations.
Why Schneider group
Since 2006 SCHNEIDER GROUP has been supporting international companies expanding to Ukraine. Our portfolio includes a full scope of services: from market analysis and partner search to complete accounting outsourcing, legal and tax consulting, and interim management services. We take over all non-core business functions so that our clients can focus on developing their business. We help our clients establishing subsidiaries in Ukraine compliant with local legislative requirements and transparent for international management. Our experts offer advice on best practices to optimise processes, reduce risks and minimise costs.