Our office is located in the center of Kyiv, in Horizon Office Towers, Shovkovychna Street, 42-44, with a panoramic view of the city, in close proximity to metro stations "Khreschatyk" and "Palace of Sports". The way to Boryspil International Airport will not take much time.
Legal address of your representative office and subsidiary in Ukraine
To register a representative office or subsidiary, you must have a legal address in Ukraine. Often at the time of a company registration the office in Ukraine is not found yet or a landlord does not sign a leasing agreement without confirmation of the registration. We can provide you with a legal address in our office in Kyiv.
- Our Legal Address service includes the right to use our address as a legal address in Kyiv to establish a company in Ukraine.
- We inform you about all incoming correspondence from the state authorities.
Company Business Address in SCHNEIDER GROUP
With business address service for the company in Kyiv, we offer you a simple solution that does not require official registration and thus avoids additional costs. Your advantages of business address in SCHNEIDER GROUP:
- Your immediate presence in the Ukrainian market without the necessity to have a fully equipped office or establish a subsidiary.
- We answer your calls in Kyiv.
- Your customers have the opportunity to physically visit your company's address in Ukraine.
Our business address offer includes the following services, which can be adjusted to your special requirements:
- Your nameplate at the entrance to the office,
- Secretarial support,
- Postal and correspondence services,
- We provide information about your business by phone,
- We accept your visitors in our office,
- Communication in German, Ukrainian, Russian, and English
- IT support.
Centralised office location. Free incoming messages and phone calls. Ideal start for your business in Ukraine with our address. Your presence in the significant and fast-growing market from the very beginning. With SCHNEIDER GROUP as a partner to guide you from the first step.
Since 2006 SCHNEIDER GROUP has been supporting international companies expanding to Ukraine. Our portfolio includes a full scope of services: from market analysis and partner search to complete accounting outsourcing, legal and tax consulting, and interim management services. We take over all non-core business functions so that our clients can focus on developing their business. We help our clients establishing subsidiaries in Ukraine compliant with local legislative requirements and transparent for international management. Our experts offer advice on best practices to optimise processes, reduce risks and minimise costs.