About the event
Law Committee with German-Ukrainian Chamber of Industry and Commerce cordially invites you to the webinar devoted to the war-driven legislative changes 2022, which will take place on March 1, at 03:00 p.m. (EET) via Zoom.
Main topics for discussion:
- Banking and finance: currency restrictions (Natalia Selyakova, Dentons)
- Sanctions and prohibitions of interaction with individual counterparties (Kateryna Gupalo, Arzinger)
- Recovery of losses from the Russian Federation – international and local mechanisms (Svetlana Dan, Linde Gas Ukraine)
- Labor law: simplification of labor relations regulation and mobilization (Kseniia Lotosh, Arzinger)
- Corporate legal relations during the war: major legislative changes (Artem Barinov, Schneider Group)
Simultaneous translation from Ukrainian into English will be provided.
You can register here: